20.Kimbaps x 6psZucchini, beef, carrot, egg and white rice rolled in a seaweed sheet. Seven pieces
4. Crepe with kimchi (1 spicy)Kimchi pancake
kimchi: Chinese cabbage fermented with a mixture of red pepper, garlic, ginger, and salted fish sauce.
7. Tofu in garlic sauceTofu: is a low-odor white paste derived from the soybean. It is produced from soy milk which is curdled and then pressed to remove its water. Important component of the Asian diet.
9. Soup dumplingsBouillon de boeuf et raviolis aux légumes,
(Raviolis : choux,ciboulette,champignon,)
8. Vermicelli sautéed with vegetables and beefVermicelli sautéed with vegetables and beef
(possible to order vegetarian)
25. leg sliced fried chicken (spicy)Sautéed minced chicken thigh
(choice of spicy: 1, 2, 3)
-served with a bowl of rice and two small dishes
59. Marmite the beef viandPot beef into strips and noodles, cabbage, mushrooms seasoned with bulgogi sauce
37. Bibimbap with beef tartarPrepared in a hot stone bowl: by mixing the beef will be cooked.
- Served with two small dishes
38. Bibimbap seafood (spicy)Prepared in a hot stone bowl: shrimp, mussels, dry, peas, and rice.
(spicy of your choice 1,2,3)
39. Bibimbap with fish eggPrepared in a hot stone bowl: Rice, vegetables and flying fish roe.
40. Bibimbap with SalmonPrepared in a hot bowl: Rice with varied vegetables and salmon, by mixing the salmon will be cooked.
49. Mackerel in the panWhole mackerel
(Served with a bowl of plain rice and two small dishes.)
57. Kimchi (spicy)Chou chinois fermenté avec un mélange de piment rouge, d’ail, de gingembre, et de sauce de poisson salée .
"Les lactobacilles étant très impliqués dans la fermentation du kimchi, il en résulte une concentration en acide lactique supérieure à celle du yaourt."
Net prices - Taxes and service included